History Banter Podcast, Episode 13: 10 Historical Movie Ideas

This week, Brad Folsom and I (Cameron Sinclair) take a break from our usual movie review format. Instead, we each put together a list of 5 stories from history that we thought should be movies, but as far as we know, have never been put on the silver screen. From big-budget action blockbusters to political thrillers to indie-movie-style family dramas, we try to bring a little something for everyone. Hollywood producers give a call!

marquee2

Let us know what you think! Tweet us (@historybanter), post on our Facebook page (facebook.com/historybantercom), or email us ([email protected]). Thanks again for listening!

On the next podcast – Platoon (1986)

Intro music from this episode:
“Black Dresses” by Matthew and the Arrogant Sea
matthewandthearrogantsea.com

Click here to subscribe on iTunes!

Play
(Visited 72 times, 3 visits today)